From fooling Penn and Teller directly into your working set. This stunning effect had us feeling like kids again and we’re so thrilled to bring it to you!
“Ring to Shoelace” by Adrián Carratalá is everything you’d want in a routine. It’s direct, clear, makes a huge impact, and is super easy to perform. Here is exactly what happens:
A borrowed ring is vanished under a handkerchief before immediately re-appearing tied to your shoelace.
It’s almost unfair how easy it is to accomplish this true miracle. Each gimmick is handcrafted to perfection in Spain and takes care of all the hard work for you.
Key features of “Ring to Shoelace”
- Setup takes less than 10 seconds (reset is even quicker)
- Super easy to do
- Perform it close up or in your parlor and stage show
- Completely self-contained system that fits in your pocket
- No sleight of hand required
- No alterations required (you could even perform this in shorts)
- No duplicate rings used
- Gimmick is designed for professional performers (no delicate reels, threads, or elastics used)
- You never put your hands in your pocket or touch your shoes
This idea is inspired by an effect called “Interlace” by Richard Sanders. Adrián’s innovative new method makes it more practical than ever. Setup takes just seconds and nearly all the clothing restrictions have been removed.
“Ring to Shoelace” is also incredibly fooling and entertaining, even for those who are familiar with “Interlace”. The lack of suspicious moves makes this a true powerhouse, especially considering you don’t need to go anywhere near your shoes before the ring is revealed (unlike the super popular, and equally amazing in its own way, “Laced Up” by Donovan Mount).
Comes with detailed instructions in both English and Spanish that feature multiple live performances.
After keeping it has his most closely-guarded secret for years Adrián Carratalá is finally making "Ring to Shoelace" available to you. Don't miss your chance to own this stunning reputation-maker!
IMPORTANT: “Ring to Shoelace” is designed to work best with dark shoes and/or with black laces.
Ring to Shoelace by Adrián Carratalá
- Product Code: I5251
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 199