Ellusionist produced this for Zee… BUT EVEN THEY DON’T HAVE IT YET!
As one of the perks of being an awesome subscriber here, you get to have early access to a project that hasn’t even hit the market!
Zee was always uneasy about sharing the routines he performs in real-life with other magicians because he was selfishly keeping all the good stuff to himself… until now!
A project packed with practical routines and fascinating methods.
Worker Z by Zee J. Yan
10 techniques/tips and 11 routines, over 2 hours of training, a $50 project with a hefty discount, and a SCHWIFTY free bonus…
Whenever Zee shares new projects, the biggest question for most magicians is how difficult are the materials.
The reason materials from Worker Z became favorites of those who attended Zee’s lectures is that they are SUPER EASY!
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an expert of sleight of hand. You will find yourself performing materials from Worker Z the next day of watching it.
The best part is, you can even fool magicians with what you have in your hands.
In Worker Z, you will learn:
– A switch inspired by Slydini that allows you to switch ANYTHING that fits in your hand
– 2 multi-phase Triumphs that Zee selfishly held to himself for over 5 years
– 3 versions of Ambitious Card Routines that feel like real magic rather than magic tricks
– 3 versions of 3 Coins Across that are theoretically correct
– 10 Techniques/Tips that are super practical and easy
– The weirdest routine from Worker Z would be… Turn a piece of plastic into spectator’s thought of card!
List of Contents:
– Sly Switch
– Tappy Steal V. 1
– Tappy Steal V. 2
– Bush Steal
– ROPS Move by Michael Rubinstein with Zee’s touch
– ROPZ Move
– The Last Vanish
– Table Tilt
– Bluff Pass Tips
– Air Triumph
– B Triumph – Plastic Card – 3 Coins Across V. 1 – 3 Coins Across V. 2 – 3 Coins Across V. 3 – Ambitious Card Sit-Down – Ambitious Card Stand-up – Ambitious Card A.O.E – Sly Switch Application 1 – Sly Switch Application 2